+ Maintenance instruction
+ Current leaving and service
+ Cooling systems, heating
+ Power supply system and release
+ Engine electric equipment
+ Manual transmission
+ Automatic transmission
+ Coupling and power shafts
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
Care of a body
Care of the finishing panels manufactured of vinyl
Care of an upholstery and rugs of salon
Repair of insignificant damages of body panels
Repair of considerable damages of a body
Removal and installation of a front bumper
Removal and installation of shock-absorbers of a front bumper
Removal and installation of a rear bumper
Removal and installation of the shock-absorber of a rear bumper
Removal and installation of a forward wing
Removal and installation of a cowl
Adjustment of provision of a cowl
Removal and installation of a trunk lid
Adjustment of provision of a trunk lid
Removal and installation of back facing of a luggage carrier
Removal and installation of the lock of a cover of the luggage carrier/cylinder of the lock
Removal and installation of a gas-filled emphasis of a cowl/trunk lid
Replacement of a slip / company inscription
Removal, installation and adjustment of a door
Removal and installation of facing of a door
Removal and installation of the door lock
Removal and installation of the external handle of a door
Removal and installation of the cylinder of the lock
Removal and installation of the electric motor/microswitch of the uniform lock
Removal, installation and adjustment of door glass
Removal and installation of the power window
Removal and installation of an external mirror
Removal and installation of glass of a mirror
Removal and installation of the case of an external mirror
Removal and installation of an internal mirror
Removal and installation of the central console
Removal and installation of the electric motor of the movable panel of the hatch of a roof
Removal and installation of a front seat
Seat belt tension device
Security measures at the handling of the belt tension device
Protection of the device of a tension of a belt
Removal and installation of a back seat
Removal and installation of the shelf under a headdress
Removal and installation of blinds of back glass
+ Onboard electric equipment
+ Schemes of electric equipment
+ System of onboard diagnostics
Repair of insignificant damages of body panels
Elimination of signs of small scratches
If scratch superficial also does not affect panel metal, its repair is made extremely simply.
1. For removal of particles of the lagged behind paint and a wax covering slightly rub the scratched area with thin grinding paste. Rinse the processed surface with clear water.
2. A small brush paint over scratch the paint applied to an external covering of surrounding panels of a body. Continue to apply paint a layer behind a layer until the surface it in scratch does not reach the level of a surrounding surface of the panel. Let's new paint be polymerized within at least two weeks, then polish a transitional surface aflush with the surface of other panel with use of very thin grinding paste. In conclusion cover the processed surface with wax.
3. If got through paint, having reached metal of the panel and having caused its corrosion, it is necessary to apply other technology of repair. A penknife scrape out a powdery rust from scratch, then process a surface inhibitory paint in order to avoid corrosion development in the future. The rubber or nylon applicator cover the processed damaged area with hard putty of glyantsovochny type.
4. If necessary — that is especially useful at hard putty of narrow scratches — for formation of very fine paste hard putty can be diluted with solvent. Before glyantsovochny hard putty hardens in scratch, wrap up a finger-tip smooth cotton fabric. Then, having moistened a finger in solvent, quickly carry out by him along the puttied scratch surface. It will make a surface slightly concave. Now, after hard putty hardening, the processed scratch can be painted according to instructions of point 2.
Repair of dents
At repair of dents the pulling of the deformed surface for the purpose of its removal to original level becomes a priority. It does not make sense to try to achieve absolute compliance to the original - it is it is all the same impossible in a type of violation of internal structure of metal of the panel at blow.
Optimum removal of level of the pressed surface to level is about 3 mm lower than the surface of the surrounding intact site of the panel of a body. In case the dent is very superficial, the pulling it does not make sense at all.
In case to the concave site it is possible to reach from a reverse side of the panel it is necessary to try to align a dent blows of the hammer with soft brisk from within.
1. Tapping a dent, densely press to its face the wooden hammer for repayment of an impulse of blow in order to avoid an excessive flexure of the deformed panel metal.
2. If the dent was formed on the two-layer site of the panel or access to it from a reverse side is impossible for any other reason, it is necessary to apply other technique of a pulling. Nasverlite on the concave site of the panel several small openings, trying that they appeared in the most buried areas of a dent. Then screw long self-tapping screws in openings, having left their heads sticking out so that it was possible to grasp them with nippers. Now begin to extend a dent nippers for screws.
3. At the following stage of processing of a dent it is necessary to remove from the damaged surface and on the site about 3 cm wide around it. It is the best of all to perform this work by means of the wire nozzle or a shkuryashchy disk established in an electric drill cartridge, however also manual processing by an emery paper is not less effective.
4. The final stage of preparation for a shpaklevaniye is the protsarapyvaniye of naked metal of a dent the screw-driver or a fragment of a file or drilling in it small openings for ensuring the maximum adhesion of hard putty to the surface of metal. Further it is possible to pass to performing procedures of a shpaklevaniye and coloring (see below).
Repair of the rusted openings and holes
1. By means of shkuryashchy or a wire nozzle, clamped in a cartridge of the electric drill remove all traces of paint from the damaged area and on the site about 3 cm wide around it. In case of lack of a possibility of use of the electric drill work can be performed not less effectively manually by an emery paper.
2. After removal of paint it is possible to estimate a metal damage rate corrosion and to be defined whether it makes sense to start repair or it will be more reasonable to replace the panel entirely (if it in principle is possible). New panels can be bought far not so expensively as it many motorists think. Often it appears much quicker and it is even more economical to install the new panel, than to make repair of extensive damages of a body.
3. Remove from the damaged panel all elements of finishing of a body, except for those which can serve as a reference point for a reconstruction of an original form of the deformed sites (such as facing of block headlights, etc.). By means of scissors on metal or a hacksaw cloth remove the pieces of metal which everything are freely dangling, poorly fixed and hopelessly damaged by corrosion, then unbend edges of an opening the hammer inside for the purpose of formation of deepening for the room in it spackling material.
4. By means of a metal brush remove a powdery rust from the damaged metal. If there is an access to a reverse side of the damaged site, process it corrosion inhibitor.
5. Before a shpaklevaniye the opening needs to be muffled. It can be made by a priklepyvaniye or screwing up to the damaged site from its reverse side of a piece of a tin or having blocked an opening a wire grid.
6. After blocking of an opening the damaged site can be puttied and painted (address the following subsection).
Shpaklevaniye and coloring
The set of types of body hard putties is issued, however, it is necessary to notice that the spackling paste enclosed complete with sets for repair of body panels with the hardener placed in a tube best of all is suitable for this type of works. To reach smoothness and correctness of a contour of the puttied surface, paste has to be applied with the flexible plastic or nylon applicator.
1. Strictly following instructions of manufacturers (violation can lead them to the wrong hardening of spackling weight), involve insignificant amount of hard putty on a pure wooden or cardboard surface (carefully use a hardener).
2. Apply with the applicator hard putty on a corresponding image prepared (see above) the surface of the damaged site of the body panel. For achievement of a desirable contour of a surface and level of hard putty each dab the applicator has to pass through all repaired surface. As soon as the contour of the puttied surface is close to original, immediately stop applying hard putty as that, stiffening will begin to podlipat to the applicator, forming lumps and leaving the tease on the processed surface. Continue to put paste layers with intervals about 20 minutes until the level of the puttied surface does not begin to act slightly over surrounding metal of the panel.
3. After hard putty hardening, its surplus can be removed by means of a file. Further the stage of a zashkurivaniye and grinding of the puttied surface begins. Best of all the waterproof emery paper of import production is suitable for this purpose (as in it uniform granularity of an abrasive and its good adhesion to a basis is observed). It is necessary to begin with coarse-grained paper No. 180 and, on progressing reducing granularity, it is possible to finish on No. 600. To reach adequate planeness of the processed surface paper it is necessary to wrap up previously around whetstone from dense rubber (a tree or polyfoam) or to paste on it. In processing paper has to be moistened regularly and often with water. Such technology allows to reach absolute smoothness and flatness of the processed surface at the final stage.
4. At this stage the processed damaged surface has to be surrounded with the ring of pure naked metal which is coming to an end with gradually coming to naught edge of good paint. Rinse the processed surface with clear water, the washout from it everything formed an abrasive during grinding.
5. From an aerosol barrel sprinkle the processed surface a thin layer of light primer. It will allow to reveal all defects allowed during grinding which can be eliminated by covering with their layer of fresh hard putty. Repeat a stage of a zashkurivaniye and grinding. Repeat to alternate a shpaklevaniye, processing and primer of a surface before obtaining satisfactory result. At the end rinse the processed surface with water and dry it.
6. Now the surface is ready to coloring. Coloring of the car an aerosol has to be made at motionless, dry, warm, and not dusty air. Most fully meet these requirements of a condition of the volume closed and heated room. If circumstances force to carry out coloring of a body in the open air, it is necessary to take the choice of suitable weather conditions seriously. During the work beat dust indoors, having sprinkled a floor water. If coloring only of the separate panel of a body of the car is made, cover the intact panels surrounding it. This precautionary measure will allow to minimize effect of insignificant difference in tones of old and freshen paints. Such elements of finishing as the chromeplated decorative strips, door handles, etc., it is also necessary to cover (and it is better - to remove). For protection of the surfaces which are not subject to coloring use an adhesive tape and old newspapers which should be imposed in several layers.
7. Before starting use aerosols, carefully stir up a barrel, then sprinkle paint a trial surface, fulfilling technology of coloring. Cover the surface prepared for coloring with a powerful layer of primer. Thickness to be reached due to recurrence of putting primer by thin layers. Without feeling sorry for water, a moisture resistant emery paper No. 600 process the grounded surface, trying to obtain its absolute smoothness. Before starting final coloring let's primer dry out completely.
8. Put a layer of decorative paint, again trying to obtain thickness due to recurrence of its drawing. Begin coloring from the center of the repaired site, making a hand with a barrel the circular movements, expanding their radius on a spiral until it is covered all damaged area, plus still a ring with a surrounding good width about five centimeters. 10 — 15 minutes (it is better not later not to damage the edge of the fresh paint beginning to stiffen) later after drawing the last paint coat unstick the covering surrounding panels of a body of the newspaper and an adhesive tape. Paint will finally be polymerized within about two weeks then, for smoothing of transition of fresh paint, process the restored surface very thin grinding paste. In conclusion apply a wax layer on the panel.